Every ERP is just a tool.
If you are able to drive a car, you can drive any car from Fiat 500 up to a supercar as Lamborghini, just having the proper training to learn how the "tool" works.
It is really important to have knowledge and the skills on business processes and flows. If you have these hard skills and soft skills related to customer and project managment
You are able to work on any ERP
My area of competencies gained on different ERP systems are:
- engineering change request (ECR)
- engineering change order (ECO)
- bill of materials (BOM), Engineering BOM (EBOM), Manufacturing/Production BOM (MBOM)
- Project System (PS)
- Sales & Distribution (SD)
- Product Planning (PP)
- Warehouse Management (WM)
- Material Management (MM)
- EPMC / EPCIC / ETO companies ERP Analyst Specialist
- PDM–PLM specialist
- Project manager ICT // ICT manager (EXPAT)